NewYorkSexMachine

Street Prostitute Reports

In Beijing single guys will often be approached by prostitutes in bars. Sanlitun North Street is full of ‘bordell touts’ calling out to you across the street ‘You like Chinese lady?!’ ‘Very Good Massageee massageee’ or just plain old ‘Sex! Sex!’

Do not go anywhere with the pimps on this street! You might get what you’re looking for, but you might also get a beat down and robbed.

There are also ‘independent’ hookers who hang around in this area. They’ll either take you back to your apartment or give you a BJ through a condom down some dark back street.

Guest casacs

I am almost 2 meters tall and very muscular dude and I beat up these two pimps one time when they tried to steal my watch and cash. I never visited the same place, but I warn you guys even though chinese dudes are small, they still know how to fight and there is always more chinese dudes coming around the corner.

Guest masterchef

How much streetwalkers in Beijing want for quick sex? Does sex usually include both suck and fuck?

How much streetwalkers in Beijing want for quick sex? Does sex usually include both suck and fuck?

It all depend about the time and yours kills and girls looks. I have fucked girls in China for like 20 USD. But usually better looking street hookers ask around 50 USD.