Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Street Prostitute Reports

In Manila you can fin freelancers prostitutes roaming around the streets at night, whores inside pubs waiting to be taken and the go-go girls in the bars! Most of the time street walkers are the cheapest prostitutes in Manila

M. Adriatico Street and Remedios Street have some nice looking street whores!

You can read more about Manila´s Street Prostitution from http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Manila#Street_Hookers

Guest Justus

Yes you can get always get street prostitutes for under 500P in Philippines especially if you are a local this is average rate. But remember girls who sell them self for 500P are not hot. Head over to the Burgos street, but I still suggest you to save your money and get a girl that is prettier and costs 1000-2000P. But again, everyone have their own fetish.

Guest Manila sex and prostitutio

Big thing in Philippines and Manila is that you can not look rich if you want to fuck hookers for cheap. Just wear old clothes and you get a better deal. I always do this and I also tell girls I am from Africa, so they think I am poor. I never pay more than 1000P. If girl asks 2000P, I will negotiate price down to 1000P.

Guest Guest

Big thing in Philippines and Manila is that you can not look rich if you want to fuck hookers for cheap. Just wear old clothes and you get a better deal. I always do this and I also tell girls I am from Africa, so they think I am poor. I never pay more than 1000P. If girl asks 2000P, I will negotiate price down to 1000P.

How the fuck I can tell for Manila prostitutes "I come from Africa" if I am white? Should I say I am from Moldova because Moldova is so fucking poor country? They must not even know Moldova. Well, whatever I am going to dress poor for sure.

Guest R Ghennadi

Do the street hookers in Manila carry "cheap" condoms? Should I bring my own condoms? I remember back in the 90´s in Russia, the condom that prostitutes had were so bad quality. Always ripping off and no lubrications at all.

why pay 2000-3000 pesos? the rate is 500 to 1000 maximum, in recto and rizal. outside Isetan mall there is cute girls who ask 600 pesos, the youngers ones ask for thousand, there is few at 11 am. but after 4 pm. there is a lot, that spot is for Filipino mens, but the girls will be happy to go with a foreigner