oldenglishcock

Where is the action in Groningen?

HI,

Moving to Groningen shortly looking for tips and pointers for finding the best girls. I am over 50 so mature girls are more my thing

For street whores: a Tippelzone in the industrial area south, on a former parking lot next to the Bornholmstraat, about 5km from the Grand Place in the center of town. The area, a hundred feet long, with fences somewhat shielded from the public road, close recognizable from a distance but hardly see. The area is open from 19:00 to 02:00. The area has three large dug-outs for prostitutes, to sit or shelter. In reasonable weather there is about 10 to 20 women in the area and clienteles will ride around. In 2008 135 different women visited the Huiskamer in the area. Of the working women in the area, about 80% is addicted to hard drugs.

Red-light district girls in Groeningen: Hoekstraat/Muurstraat - about 50 girls and cost is 50 euro or you can go to  Nieuwstad where you can find around 90 girls and cost is same 50 euro.

Just browse around these areas and find your mature ladies!!!

Thanks for the assistance. I have also tried out videotheek 3000, although noted in the guide as Gay it also attracts heterosexual men women and couples. Well worth watching the dating section of their website as they broadcast when couples women or TV,s have entered. Entrance a mere 8 euro.

Thanks for the assistance. I have also tried out videotheek 3000, although noted in the guide as Gay it also attracts heterosexual men women and couples. Well worth watching the dating section of their website as they broadcast when couples women or TV,s have entered. Entrance a mere 8 euro.

Did you actually manage to find girls from the Videotheek 3000 or was it mostly dudes?

I have been there on several occassions when women have been present, one I fingered in a glory hole booth downstairs as she kissed her partner, another couple allowed guys to fuck the lady, I fucked her twice   :)

I have been there on several occassions when women have been present, one I fingered in a glory hole booth downstairs as she kissed her partner, another couple allowed guys to fuck the lady, I fucked her twice   :)

Sounds great! I wish there would be more places like that all over the world.