Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Street Prostitution

Guest John W

Some of the streetwalkers in Ho Chi Minh City can charge as little as 300 000 (10 usd). Better looking ones charge more for sure. I am not sure how many percentage of the prostitutes are ladyboys, but I would guess not as high percentage as in Bangkok.

Guest sex ladyboys saigon

How much cheapest street prostitutes in Ho Chi Minh City cost and how big percentage of them are ladyboys?

I usually pay 500 000 (which is 18 euros). This will give me a good service because hookers are happy. There are not as many ladyboys in HCMC as there is in Bangkok. I usually pay little less for ladyboys, only 300 000.

Guest Eric
One of the prostitution hot spots in Ho Chi Minh City is Hoa Binh Park, located on the corner of Hung Vuong and Nguyen Chi Thanh streets, lying in the border between two districts 5 and 10.

On a stretch of street that is only half kilometer long, running from Nguyen Chi Thanh Street to Hoa Binh Park, prostitution activities seem to go on around the clock. The hookers just need to cross the street to enter another jurisdiction to escape in case of police raids or ID checks.

Other prostitution streets, such as Le Tuan Mau and Kinh Duong Vuong in District 6, Hong Bang in District 5, Cong Hoa in Tan Binh District, 23-9 Park in District 1, Linh Xuan Bypass in Thu Duc District and An Suong T-Road in District 12, have also seen whores publicly waving down passers-by.