Are there any good erotic massage parlours in Sofia?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours and is there any massage places with Asian girls?

I would guess most girls are local because there is so many Bulgarian girls working around Europe, so there must be more than enough sexy girls in Bulgaria.

Is the procedure same in Bulgaria as it is USA? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

nothing was found by me after searching for 2 weeks in sofia ,no asian girls were seen

Fuck. I thought these Thai girls would be already in the Eastern Europe. I saw plenty of Thai girls in Georgia btw... But I guess once they get into the EU, they go to the wealthy countries.

they can get benefits in the UK and wealthier west europeans countries like germany and sweden ,they con guys to get them out then as soon as they get a visa to stay theyre off like a shot back on the game

germany is the prefferd destination as brothels are now on every street corner since it was legalised and they need 1000s of prossy staff to man these places .german guys visit brothels on the way to work in the morning so theyre busy early mornings and then in the evenings

they can get benefits in the UK and wealthier west europeans countries like germany and sweden ,they con guys to get them out then as soon as they get a visa to stay theyre off like a shot back on the game

germany is the prefferd destination as brothels are now on every street corner since it was legalised and they need 1000s of prossy staff to man these places .german guys visit brothels on the way to work in the morning so theyre busy early mornings and then in the evenings

That is true.

Germany is the ideal destination.

just one drawback in german brothels they use a clock to time you so if you go a minute over time you pay an increased penalty and girls there get banged hard so must be desensitised by too many guys .but if your timekeeping is good you will be ok

some thai gals must be traficked by gangs to the worst places and some go with their boyfriend to better places in europe i guess but do a runner when they get their visa for unlimited stay ,theres thai gals working in london who have guys who live off their earnings and they dont mind them working as prossys every day ,their fannys are still tight too even though they get banged hard week in week out at soho walkups

just one drawback in german brothels they use a clock to time you so if you go a minute over time you pay an increased penalty and girls there get banged hard so must be desensitised by too many guys .but if your timekeeping is good you will be ok

True. I usually just pay the regular fee for a 15 or 20 minutes and then try to time my ejaculation on the last minutes. I have never exceeded the time. But as most of us know, the girls usually start telling you to hurry up after 10 minutes which can be annoying.