Guest Ian

Thai Boxers for Hire?

Guest Ian

Hi

Someone told me that he hired a Thai boxer in Patong, got him to rough him up a bit.

Does anyone here know how to find someone for this?

Ian

Guest Janus

Are you talking about Thai boxer beating you up and then having sex with him. If this is your fantasy please let me know! Maybe I can hook you up.

Yeah kinda.  No actual sex, but I'd do an optional cuddle and hand jobs.

Sore body and bruised balls would be welcome, but no marks on the face.

• Like 1

Yeah kinda.  No actual sex, but I'd do an optional cuddle and hand jobs.

Sore body and bruised balls would be welcome, but no marks on the face.

Ok. 

You guys are no getting crazy! Seriously. You will need to go to the emergency room if a thai boxer kicks you on your nuts and you do not have any protective cup on. Even with the protection cup it can be extremely dangerous.

I am sure you can find some kind of action like this in Thailand. But I can not recommend you to experience this!!!

Hey NewYorkSexMachine, a protective cup reduces the chance of a direct hit, but if it's not quite secure or if it takes the wrong angle of kick, then it's really bad.  Especially the metal ones used in Muay Thai.

But yes I agree, a full-force shin kick with some body weight behind it would be 'game over'.  I am pretty careful how I start off, test first with some light kicks to the body and then work up to the point where I can say "yes, just like that".  Of course that's a bit contrived and takes the fun away, but after the first meet it goes better.

After a lot of meets like this, only one went a bit too far.  D*ck and balls bruised for 10 days, but I must admit it was the best thing ever.

The best guys for kicking have done some kung fu, a karate style like shotokan, or tae kwondo.  Those guys know how to "snap" a kick really fast so it hurts like hell, but with no weight behind it so there's no need for a trip to the emergency room.

But for me, a really nice uppercut to the balls does the trick.  Ouch.   :D

No point being a wimp if you're into pain.   :)   Took me a good few years to realise that!

Guest john

No point being a wimp if you're into pain.   :)   Took me a good few years to realise that!

OK I understand. But are you really serious about this or joking? I just personally can not understand someone getting kicked on their nuts. I am not interested on peeing on someones face, but I still understand someone can have a fetish on this type of kinky thing.

Very serious.  There are loads of fetishes that I don't understand, and I know that very few people would understand mine.

A cbt (cock and ball torture) fetish is quite common, usually paddles or whips, that kind of thing.  I'm not into that, for me it's getting hit in the balls, like in a fight.

I know it's weird, but it is the *only* way I can get turned on.

Guest sex fantasies

Very serious.  There are loads of fetishes that I don't understand, and I know that very few people would understand mine.

A cbt (cock and ball torture) fetish is quite common, usually paddles or whips, that kind of thing.  I'm not into that, for me it's getting hit in the balls, like in a fight.

I know it's weird, but it is the *only* way I can get turned on.

Me too. I have similar fetish. I love when girl torture my balls. Burning candles and dripping stearin on my balls feels good, biting my anal and balls feels very good too. I really turn on when girl sucks my penis and spits on my face my sperm.