• DE VILLA TABLEDANCE CLUB

Drakestraße 1

Berlin

+49 30 75453847

• GOLDEN DOLLS STRIP CLUB

Potsdamerstr. 82

Berlin

+49 1573 9531369

On my last trip to Berlin I got scammed in the strip club. I went inside and asked drink prices. Beer did cost 9 euros. I had few more beers later and the bill was 179 euros when I was leaving the club. I tried to argue with the waitress, but then there was 2 big bouncers next to her. I had no other option than pay. They said that 9 euro beer was only the "Welcome Drink" price, meaning that all the beers after that did cost 40 euros each (3x40= 120) and there was a 30 euro service charge. I know this happens in Turkey a lot, but I never thought this would happen in Europe. I can not remember which one of the clubs it was because I was quit drunk. I have a feeling it was one of the clubs mentioned above, but I do not want to say the name because I am not 100% sure and I do not want to affect their business incase it is not the one.

it is sad to hear this scamming happens in Germany too. I seen it happening in Turkey. Luckily there are so many prostitutes in Berlin that you do not need to go the strip club.

it is sad to hear this scamming happens in Germany too. I seen it happening in Turkey. Luckily there are so many prostitutes in Berlin that you do not need to go the strip club.

Well. Some people just enjoy going to the strip clubs and chill. Some people like to fuck prostitutes and some people like to go to the strip club and then go to fuck hookers. Strip Club scams are the worst and they happen often when you get too drunk.

Guest Strippers in Berlin

Is it common in Berlin just to get a lapdance in a strip bar or can you actually fuck strippers inside a room in the strip bar or take strippers to your hotel and fuck them there?