Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Street Prostitution

Street prostitution is not the most popular form of prostitution in Tokyo. However, you can still find decent looking streetwalkers in Tokyo. Most street hookers in Tokyo come from other countries.

Kabukicho is the place where you can streetwalkers in Tokyo. Prices are usually something like 10,000 yen per hour and most of the time service is good. Just use the protection!

Guest Japanese Street Hookers

Are most street whores in Japan local or are they mostly immigrants from China? I heard this from someone and I was wondering ig this is true or not.

Guest Streetwalkers in Tokyo

Are most street whores in Japan local or are they mostly immigrants from China? I heard this from someone and I was wondering ig this is true or not.

There is an intersection in Shimbashi that is a microcosm of Tokyo.
On the 4 corners are a FamilyMart, a pachinko parlour, an old mall, and a Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food chain and often a handful of Chinese street hookers.
Round in the corner from Sotobori Dori you can see Chinese whores standing on the sidewalk, facing the street. If you walk by then, they will say ‘ma-sāji’ (massage).

In Kabukicho, you can find street prostitutes because it is the most well known red light district in Tokyo. Many streetwalkers are there during the night time. Hookers will say someting like "se-xu" to you.

Guest Guest

Kabukicho is the place where you can streetwalkers in Tokyo. Prices are usually something like 10,000 yen per hour and most of the time service is good. Just use the protection!

You can get cheaper than 10,000 if you negotiate. Off course people use condom fuck?!

Ueno is packed with girls from China and Korea. After 7 or 8pm not hard to find. I would be careful with street girls. Just for disease issues.

Ueno is packed with girls from China and Korea. After 7 or 8pm not hard to find. I would be careful with street girls. Just for disease issues.

I did read there are not so much STD´s in Japan, but off course I would always use condom with a whore. How much you pay for sex in Ueno?

This is one of my dream, to fuck a japonesse girl,,,,, any expience in other places than in Japan,,,,,,

I can not go to Japan, but I travel to many countries.