Sign in to follow this  
NewYorkSexMachine

Street Prostitution in Helsinki

Especially thu-sat nights you can spot them hanging around in the beginning of Kaleva's street in city centre. They cost normally about 80-100 euros for a quickie.. 

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Other street is near Sornainen  metro stop and it is called Aleksiskivenkatu. It is only 2 minute walk from the metro stop entrance. Usually there is one or two girls anytime of the day, but they are not very hot. Price is 50 euro for quickie.

In Helsinki City Centre you can find street whores and Prostitutes in Helsinki from beginning of Eerikinkatu the side closer to city center and also between Kalevankatu and Mannerheimintie. On weekends there are between 15 to 25 Streetwalkers after 2 AM until 5 AM. During the week days you can find few hookers by night. Mostly they are from Russia or East-Europe, but also you can find some Black African and Latin. They charge around 100-200 euros for short time so the prices are a bit high compared to Kallio district. On week days you have better possibilities to negotiate lower prices because the demand is higher on weekends. Street walkers in city center are mostly over 25 year-olds but you can also find some newbie gems who has came i.e. Jamaica or differentAfrican countries. There are many prostitutes also from Estonia. Regularly they do have own apartment in city center so you don't have to take them to your hotel room or apartment.

In Kallio Aleksis Kiven katu (Street) has been famous for street hookers for a decade. Mostly people are searching here whores by car. It's cheaper to pick up a girl here. Many local old women and some Russian beauties can be spotted. Price for prostitute is around 50 - 100 euros for suck and fuck.

Source and Helsinki street prostitution map: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Helsinki#Street_Hookers

+ In Esplanade Park (city centre) there is one hooker always at the summer time. If you see her, you will know for sure see is a whore. This girl has blond hair, weights maybe 200lb, ghetto booty and big tits. Her tits are sometime slipping off and she wears this tiny pink mini skirt and you can see her thing sometimes when she "accidentallt" drops things to the ground. If it is sunny day, she will be just sitting in the chairs at Esplanade Park. 

Now days you can see black street hookers at the bar street across the street from stockmann department store. There is usually 4-5 girls at front of bakers night club at the weekends. Prices are around 100-200 euros. Most of these black girls are about 5-6 (scale 1-10)

I saw some black street prostitutes front of the Bakers restaurant / night club which is located at the beginning of Kalevankatu (next to big shopping center Stockman) Price was 100 euros for a short time sex and I fucked one black girl with big ass in Omena hotel which is maybe 2 minute walk from this area. All these whores have a room nearby in a hotel or a private apartment. You do not need to pay extra for a room, so 100 euro is what you pay. I would not take all night service from these girls, because they look a like they want to scam you. 

Guest Sexwork in Helsinki

Aleksis Kiven Katu was dead when I was driving in there last week. At night time i never really see any sexworkers there at all, but sometimes at the day time I spot one Russian girl there and sometimes two. Couple times I picked up a girl from there and once I fucked a hooker I picked up on the street for only 20 euros. I did her in a nearby parking hall. Sex was good. But overall Aleksi Kiven Katu is hit/miss.

Guest David9

I saw some black street prostitutes front of the Bakers restaurant / night club which is located at the beginning of Kalevankatu (next to big shopping center Stockman) Price was 100 euros for a short time sex and I fucked one black girl with big ass in Omena hotel which is maybe 2 minute walk from this area. All these whores have a room nearby in a hotel or a private apartment. You do not need to pay extra for a room, so 100 euro is what you pay. I would not take all night service from these girls, because they look a like they want to scam you. 

I am staying in Holiday Inn Helsinki and I just looked from the map and looks like Kalevankatu street is not far away from my hotel. I do not prefer black girls, but if there are no other options then I can fuck one. Is it easy to bring a prostitute to my hotel? Does the security usually bother you in Finland and is Holiday Inn Kamppi usually a GF hotel?

Guest Guest

Aleksis Kiven Katu was dead when I was driving in there last week. At night time i never really see any sexworkers there at all, but sometimes at the day time I spot one Russian girl there and sometimes two. Couple times I picked up a girl from there and once I fucked a hooker I picked up on the street for only 20 euros. I did her in a nearby parking hall. Sex was good. But overall Aleksi Kiven Katu is hit/miss.

Visited this street Sunday 23rd November late afternoon, saw two girls who looked to be working.

Went up to one a slim dark haired girl with black boots and a fur hat who looked to be Russian.

She explained she was looking for trade and had a room nearby. Agreed 100Euro for 30 mins.

On talking to her established that she was Finnish and spoke reasonable English. The room was a bit of a dump but she did put a clean sheet on the bed!

Good points, Good blow job and sex

Bad points, VERY flat chested, took time to get down to sex, took time after waiting for her to dress so I could drive her back to street.

Guest Rain

Visited this street Sunday 23rd November late afternoon, saw two girls who looked to be working.

Went up to one a slim dark haired girl with black boots and a fur hat who looked to be Russian.

She explained she was looking for trade and had a room nearby. Agreed 100Euro for 30 mins.

On talking to her established that she was Finnish and spoke reasonable English. The room was a bit of a dump but she did put a clean sheet on the bed!

Good points, Good blow job and sex

Bad points, VERY flat chested, took time to get down to sex, took time after waiting for her to dress so I could drive her back to street.

Sweet. So sex business is back in Aleksiskiven street area ! I still seen few Russians down there once a while. I guess it is better area for prostitutes to seek customers during the day, instead the centre of Helsinki where too many people would see you pick them to your car.

100 euro seems like a fair price. I personally would not pay more than 50 euro in Aleksiskiven street area. I also met a Finnish girl down there long time ago, she told me she was using drugs and I did not end up having sex with her. Also maybe back 5-10 years ago there was a Black (mulato) Finnish girl working in the street. She had a nice body and curly hair. Too bad I have not seen her in a long time

Where did she have an apartment? Was it right nearby, or did you have to drive far?

Guest Old English Cock

Sweet. So sex business is back in Aleksiskiven street area ! I still seen few Russians down there once a while. I guess it is better area for prostitutes to seek customers during the day, instead the centre of Helsinki where too many people would see you pick them to your car.

100 euro seems like a fair price. I personally would not pay more than 50 euro in Aleksiskiven street area. I also met a Finnish girl down there long time ago, she told me she was using drugs and I did not end up having sex with her. Also maybe back 5-10 years ago there was a Black (mulato) Finnish girl working in the street. She had a nice body and curly hair. Too bad I have not seen her in a long time

Where did she have an apartment? Was it right nearby, or did you have to drive far?

About 3 mins away, it was basic and untidy but what do you expect from a street girl?

Guest Rain

About 3 mins away, it was basic and untidy but what do you expect from a street girl?

Not too far I think. I do not care what size whores apartment is, wether it is big or small, I will still have sex. I do however like if it is clean, but again I will still have sex if it is dirty.

But I only picked girls from Aleksikiven street who do not have an apartment. Usually the girls will just direct you to this parking hall 5 minutes away if you want to have sex, or then just suck your cock around the corner near McDonalds parking.

I guess you were lucky to find a street whore with a flat. Street whores in city centre usually stay in hotels, but charge more. Have you ever fucked these city centre street girls?

I was drunk one time and ended up picking on girl from the city centre and paid her 300€ for all night. I thought it was good deal, but in the morning I had a huge hangover and I realised I had only fucked her once and did not even cum. The hooker had left my room once I passed out.