You can get wonderful massage in Kuala Lumpur. There are some very pretty ladies working at the massage parlors. Not all massage salons offer erotic services. But usually you can get a hand-job or even sex if you have enough money. You can read more about KL erotic massage parlors and prices from http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur#Erotic_Massage_Parlors

Genesis Spa in Kuala Lumpur the bank is very nice. You can pay for everything you want.

Massage and extras are payed ahead up front or try you can try to negotiate during the massage.

Half way through your 30 or 60 minute massage you will most likely be offered a HJ for 70-150.

Guest dewfwe

I think Genesis Spa was just OK. There is plenty of these whore house massage studios and spa´s in Kuala Lumpur and you will always get a HJ for a 100 if you are average looking and your penis has not ugly looking STD´s. Sometimes I get a blowjob for 150-200 also and not always girls use condom either. I was wondering how hard it is to get STD from blowjob? I should have smaller risk than the girls who performs the BJ ?

I stayed at Radius Hotel in Kuala Lumpur centre. There seemed to be no Malay women at Massage parlors. Anyway the Genesis Spa in the bank is nice. You can choose to pay for everything, massage and extra services, up front or try to negotiate during the massage. This is a place to spend few hours in. If you have a friend then you both can relax there. You can get usual spa stuff, sauna jacuzzi massage etc.. Genesis Spa also have a pool table, computers, sectioned off lounge chairs with TVs and a sleep area with snacks and drinks all for the price of the massage. I spent about 4 hours there relaxing. The street massage was just the opposite and we tried one to see what it was with my bro. There was a sign that said no sex service offered. However, half way through my half hour massage I was offered a HJ for 150 which quickly went down to 80. Highly recommended!!!

If you guys have any massage parlor addresses in Kuala Lumpur, then please post them here!

Is there better massage parlors in KL than in Bangkok?

I would say in Bangkok you can get better massage than what you can get in Kuala Lumpur. Personally I think girls in Kuala Lumpur massage parlors are much prettier than Thai girls in Bangkok.

So my choice is Kuala Lumpur.

If you guys have any massage parlor addresses in Kuala Lumpur, then please post them here!

Old Asia Massage Parlor Spa Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This place has some very good massage reviews online. I have never visited this spa. But according to the reviews it looks great.

Guest 9000
Here is good article to read if you are a first timer in Kuala Lumpur and interested on erotic massage.

Get a Massage in Kuala Lumpur: The Two Kinds of Massages Available and Where to Get Them

Now locally referred to as spas and health centers, massage parlors in Kuala Lumpur make up a thriving industry. Re-branded to cater to all kinds of market, you can get a massage in Kuala Lumpur from massage parlors that call themselves spas, health centers, spa centers and many other names of the same variation. They offer a wide variety of services such as steam and sauna baths, manicure and pedicure, foot reflexology and even-well-a sexually-stimulating massage for men.

Masseuses in Kuala Lumpur, unlike in Bangkok of Thailand, are not limited to local Malaysian women. You’ll find masseuses coming from neighboring countries like Indonesia, Cambodia and Vietnam. But wherever they come from, massage spas in the city are sure to give you a much-needed relaxation and soothe your tired and aching muscles. Curiously, you can also get a massage for a different kind of ache in Kuala Lumpur.

Although the Malaysian law does not allow it, erotic massage parlors have sprung up everywhere and it’s not very hard to spot them. In fact, you can even find them in some 3 star hotels and in commercial areas like Damansara Utama, Subang Jaya, Ampang, Pandan Indah, Puchong, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Sri Petaling and some shady areas of Petaling Jaya and Kepong. In Pudu road, some massage parlors also advertise it through signs like “Friendly Girl Massage”, “Package Massage” and many other absurd phrases laden with meaning.

For legal massages or those outside of the erotic variety, you can get them at spas shouting respectability on all facets. You won’t likely see girls wearing sexy costumes on their ad banner, no sexually implied services on their menu, and their logos and names are all that you would expect from a health spa center offering the kind that you’re looking for.

If you want to be on the safe side, respectable hotels definitely only offer the decent kind and you can go to these hotels to get a wholesome massage in Kuala Lumpur. In big malls, you’ll find that there are also lots of spas promising to take your worries away with their relaxing treatments. Some of the services offered include aromatherapy, body wraps, facials, whole body massages, scrubs and exfoliations, water treatments and many others.

One famous treatment in Kuala Lumpur today that almost approaches craze and fad levels is the fish spa therapy. In a fish spa, you’ll sink your whole feet in a tank filled with little fish. These fish will swarm over your feet and nibble away at your dead skin. The experience is ticklish and stimulating at the same time.

There are also other foot massages that are popular such as foot reflexology. A foot reflexology treatment is a form of massage treatment wherein pressure is applied to parts of the feet in order to promote relaxation and healing elsewhere in the body. Or you could get a foot exfoliation treatment where you’ll have exfoliated and smooth skin after.

There are other forms of massage that you can try like acupressure head massage, shoulder massage and many others that are guaranteed to make you relax. Whatever you decide on, getting a massage in Kuala Lumpur will surely make your vacation not just enjoyable but thoroughly relaxing as well.

Source cushtravel.com, December 27, 2013, By Sarah Cruz Leave a Comment

Guest sex in KL
There is one good Massage Parlor opposite PJ Hilton in Kuala Lumpur.

Very good aroma msg package that include 1 hr skillful batin massage. Nice interior deco too!

Option 1: Body Scrub + Aromatherapy Massage + Traditional Massage = RM200+ (3hrs)
Option 2: Ear Candle + Aromatherapy Massage + Traditional Massage = RM200+ (2.5hrs)
Option 3: Aromatherapy Massage + Traditional Massage = RM170 (2hrs)

Most Malay massage parlors in Kuala Lumpur are just brothels. First choose the girl you want from among many and the massage package that you want. Some KL hotels have massage parlors on their premises. Often massage prices start at $20 and go up for a massage. Hand relief or blow job cost $20 to $40 depending on your negotiating skills and which one you want.

Here is the Kuala Lumpur Happy Ending Massage list from wikisexguide. Have you visited these places or do you guys know any other sexy massage parlours in Kuala Lumpur?

Regal Spa In Cabana Inn Hotel, Tel:+603-2161-6898. 1 Wisma Tong Ah Jalan Perak
A1 Executive health Spa (Alpha Genesis Hotel), Tel:603-2141-2000. No. 45, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang
Casa Nova Spa (Hotel Nova), Tel:603-2143-1818. Jalan Alor Bukit Bintang
Corona Inn, Tel:603-2144-3888. 22 Jalan Tong Shin off Jalan Bukit Bintang
Hotel Imperial, Tel:603-2148-1422. 76-80 Cangkat Bukit Bintang
Bao Jian Reflexology, Tel:012-370-6686. 87 Jalan Bukit Bintang
The Federal, Tel:032-148-9166. 35 Jalan Bukit Bintang
Saboon Health Spa (Seasons Tower), Tel:032-141-6733. Jalan 1/77 off Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah Sections 67
Fuji Spa, Tel:030-9221-1333. Lot Pt 18 1st. Floor Jalan Gelang off Jalan Sungai Bessi
E2 Spa Club, Tel:603-2148-6111. 3A Floor Wisma Mpl, Jalan Raja Chulan
Golden City Spa (Radius International hotel), Tel:032-144-3818. 5th Floor Changkat Bukit Bintang
Green Elephant Executive Health Spa, Tel:032-144-0378. B2-6 Basement Level 2 Sungai Wang Plaza, Julan Sultan Ismail
New World Spa (In Cititel Hotel), Tel:603-2282-8008. Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra

I have to recommend Genesis Spa again. I went there with my friend and he actually ended up getting HJ for free, but he is American so he just gave a tip for the girl afterwards. I did not get any extras this time because I ended up ejaculating while the girl was massaging the area around my nuts. I was on my stomach and she told me to go on my fours like a dog. Then she did put her right hand around my waist on my stomach just above my penis and started rubbing this are very gently while her other hand worked on the both sides of my nuts. I was not expecting to cum, but when I did, I felt like I was in heaven. After that she took the towel away that was below my stomach and cleaned my cock. Then she just kept massaging me until the time was gone.