NewYorkSexMachine

Bois de Boulogne

How dangerous is Bois de Boulogne ? I heard you can get robbed and beaten up there, but if I do the normal precaution am I in danger? I really want to go there and see it. Is car a must thing or can I take a bus or cab there and just walk?

Thank you.

Guest MrBoombastick

it all depends about many different things. At the night time it is more dangerous, because you may not always see if someones hand goes to your pocket or who will be behind the tree. I never got beaten up there but i have heard that people have been getting beat downs there. It is a must see place for a real monger and I would recommend renting a car because you can rent a car in Paris for like 35 euros a day. I think public transport also goes there.

If you like Shemales, then go to Bois de Boulogne in Paris. There you will find black transvestites and Asian ladyboys. Charge is usually 40-60€ for fuck and 20-30€ for quick blowjob. Some hookers have their own car/van where you can fuck or you can just play with them in the forest. But be careful!!!

Guest Johnywalker

How is Bois De Boulogne today. Still many girls having sex in their vans or forest? What is the current price? is it still same way that daytime you can mostly find real women and night time transvestites come out?

Most girls must still be Eastern European?

Guest Guest

If you like Shemales, then go to Bois de Boulogne in Paris. There you will find black transvestites and Asian ladyboys. Charge is usually 40-60€ for fuck and 20-30€ for quick blowjob. Some hookers have their own car/van where you can fuck or you can just play with them in the forest. But be careful!!!

Do the prostitutes have beds in their vans in Bois de Boulogne or do they just have a plain van without cushion?

French MPs have passed a law that makes it illegal to pay for sex and imposes fines of up to €3,750 (£3,027, $4,274) for those buying sexual acts.

Those convicted would also have to attend classes to learn about the conditions faced by prostitutes.

It has taken more than two years to pass the controversial legislation because of differences between the two houses of parliament over the issue.

Some sex workers protested against the law during the final debate.

The demonstrators outside parliament in Paris, numbering about 60, carried banners and placards one of which read: "Don't liberate me, I'll take care of myself".

Members of the Strass sex workers' union say the law will affect the livelihoods of France's sex workers, estimated to number between 30,000 and 40,000.

Sweden was the first country to criminalise those who pay for sex rather than the prostitutes, introducing the law in 1999. Other countries have since adopted the so-called "Nordic model": Norway in 2008, Iceland in 2009, and Northern Ireland in 2014. Earlier this year, the European parliament approved a resolution calling for the law to be adopted throughout the continent.

But many advocacy groups warn the model makes sex work more dangerous.